Diversion Committee: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Board of State and Community Corrections
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Board Room 222
Sacramento, CA 95833
Additional Informational Handouts
- HUD webinar titled Protecting The Fair Housing Rights of People With Criminal Records.
- April 28, 2016 Recovery Housing Policy Brief
- April 2016 – Guidance on the Application of Fair Housing Act Standards to the Use of Criminal Records by Providers of Housing
- November 2015 Guidance for Public Housing Agencies (PHAs) and Owners of Federally-Assisted Housing on Excluding the Use of Arrest Records in Housing Decisions
- FAQs on the November 2015 Guidance
- Reentry Housing Resource Tipsheet
- CMS Guidance for Re-entry
- National Re-entry Week Fact Sheet
- DHS Whole Person Care Pilot